Friday, February 20, 2009

California here we come...


You have to have a new bag for a trip, right? Trick is to decide what you are going to make. I decided on the Lots of Pockets Tote by Keyka Lou. I love it. It was super easy to make The front pockets look tricky, but it was really quite simple. The only thing I would have changed is interfacing the back part of the pocket. The handles are attached from the pocket, and without interfacing it just doesn't feel as sturdy as it should.

I love these pockets! Perfect for your keys and cell phone.


New reading was also a necessity! I received Heather Ross's "Weekend Sewing" this week. Lots of cute stuff going on here. I am loving this shirt. It looks so comfy.
I think this dress is a must for the spring as well. I can't get my three year old to wear anything other than skirts and dresses (in the freezing cold!!), so I see a lot of skirt and dress sewing in my future.

3 comments:

  1. California is going to love this bag, and so do I! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, I'm so glad I finally found your blog! You are so creative: California is looking forward to welcoming you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that purse! I might have to purchase that pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...