Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We have...


a job in California and we are officially in escrow for a cute little house! Life is busy and is only going to get busier. I expect sewing and blogging are going to be taking a backseat over the next month. We are excited for the upcoming changes and a little nervous too! We feel very blessed.

I will be closing up my etsy shop for the next month starting next Tuesday, August 11th. So if you have been eying a pattern and can't wait until September I suggest you order in the next week! I know I want to rearrange the shop as well, and I think taking this month off will let me reassess and pray about what direction the shop should take.

Since there isn't any crafting in this post, have a little look at some of these fun tutorials that I have bookmarked in my favorites!

Knitting Needle Roll by Lupin Bunny
How to make a digital quilt mockup by Sarah Seitz
Little Patchwork Dress by Crazy Mom Quilts (Really love this!)
Birthday Banner by See Mommy Sew
How to sew a double sided purse strap by Fat Orange Cat
Superhero Cape Tutorial by Puking Pastilles
( I made one of these for a little boy and it was the hit of the party!)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Best wishes for a quick and problem-free move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ever coming back? How's it going?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...