Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sweet Little Ruffle Dress


Trying to get the Princess ready for a photo shoot while she plays...


Princess is having some issues...


Here she is distracted by the word "chocolate chip".


I sure hope I am not the only one with a two year old with attitude.

So, next up is the Sweet Little Dress by Leila and Ben. I so loved The Pattern Makeover Month at Brown Paper Packages. She used the Sweet Littlle Dress pattern to make lots of different versions. This large ruffle version was definitely my favorite, although I have a couple more bookmarked to try as well. I used a little bee Lecien fabric that I have had for awhile and used some light yellow Kona cotton for the ruffle. At the top I used a rose from some shabby rose trim. I really love how it turned out, and although the recipient declared it was "NOT pretty" when she first saw it she showed it off to everyone today as "beauuuutiful".

So far off my list I have completed:
two shirts
one sundress
two skirts
one peasant dress
and three pairs of leggings

Up next- a Castle Peeps outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...