Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jam Packed


This month has just been so busy.  Spring break is upon us.  Yay!  With two birthdays, Holy Week, and Easter all happening within the next seven days though, I don't sense too much of a slow down.  

Yesterday I did pick up some of these fun rainbow fabrics.  Does anyone else have kids so completely obsessed with rainbows?  My oldest started it, but now both girls color everything rainbow style.  Even their teachers have commented on their enthusiastic rainbow coloring.  They both wear any sort of colorful clothing to pieces.  They yelp with delight if they see any product that is arranged in a rainbow succession, and I can't tell you how often I have heard the colors of the rainbow song sung to me.


I haven't really had the chance to touch the sewing machine, but I have been working on a little bit of cross stitch to go with those fun rainbow fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. This fabric just screams 1980s to me :) It reminds me of third grade. My oldest loves rainbows, too. Cute cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...