Thursday, April 7, 2011

What are you working on this week?



I am working on my girls' Easter dresses this week, but I took a little break to make some of these basic wallets from Keyka Lou's pattern.  I made some of these at Christmas for the preschool teachers, and they were big hits.  I needed a couple of little gifts, so I went back to this pattern.  This first one is actually for me.  I needed another case for my little point and shoot camera, and this pattern works perfectly for it.  I also use this wallet for my iPhone.


For this one I used this pretty oak tree from by Joel Dewberry.  


This wallet is the perfect pattern for your largish scraps.  I used this fun Japanese print that I had just perfect amount leftover from this pillow.  


Just dig through your scrap bin and wa-la!  

Keyka Lou is having her anniversary sale right now and all her patterns are only $5 right now!  I have never been disappointed in any of her patterns.  She has great details on how to make your item turn out just right.  I have a link to her shop over there ---------->; in my sidebar!  

So, what are you working on this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love Keyka Lou patterns, they're fab! These wallets are so cute!
    This week I'm making things for a friend's first baby and I'm working on a collection of 'pretty things for ballerinas' for my friend's dance school.
    www.elegantpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for letting us know about keyka lou patterns on sale I will go have a look I love her patterns. I am doing a bit of applique for a baby quilt this week, just taking my time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I am def going to head over there and get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on a skirt made from a pattern I developed. It really looks promising so far and if it works, it will change the way I make skirts forever :)
    http://bloomsnbugs.blogspot.com/2011/04/sneak-peek-on-my-sewing-table-right-now.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you recall what lining fabric you used on the Joel Dewberry wallet? I want to make one too:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...