Tuesday, January 8, 2013

-january-

Woodland Sampler- January

Amanda (MsMcPorkchop) and her friend, Ashleigh, have a super cute sampler happening for 2013.  Each month they send you a little woodland theme to stitch!  When I saw what the theme was I knew I wanted to jump in on this!  I had so much fun stitching the Winterwoods sampler and having a little something to stitch here and there.  This month's theme was little deer!  Aren't they adorable?  

For this sampler...

 I am using Cosmo floss, and I got the kit here.

The linen is 28 count Cashel linen: dirty, and I got it here.

You can sign up for the sampler here!  You can get it for $10 for a couple more days before the price goes up!





7 comments:

  1. This looks so gorgeous! thanks for the link to the linen too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this too; can't wait to start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks super cute! The woodland theme looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorably cute, Meg! I enjoy checking in on you through your blog and seeing what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Your fabric color looks really good with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute, Meg. I can't wait to see more of it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...