Monday, December 23, 2013

-last week-


Finishing up some school work.  Ah...math.


Jesse Tree Ornaments (from this etsy shop). I purchased the multi color set, and they are so lovely!


Ornament crafting.  I found this cute little ornament craft at Target for $3. My kids loved it, and we attached them to our cookie gifts for neighbors.


Lots and lots of cookie baking.  I think I gained three pounds over the past three days.  Shouldn't Christmas baking be calorie free? *sigh*


Special Christmas toy playing.



This has inevitably all led up to the annual Christmas sickies.  We all have horrible coughs.  Pooh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...