Tuesday, December 10, 2013

-tap, tap-

IMG_6607

Sammy


Hi. *waves sheepishly*  It has been awhile since I have checked in here.  I am still sewing, knitting, etc.  Once you stop blogging for a bit it is so much harder to get back into posting again.  So much was going on and it made sense to drop this, but I miss sharing projects and just being in this more personal space.  Plus, I fear I am boring people on Facebook with my crafty shares. ;0)

I always seem to have like twenty projects going on at once.  I am so easily distracted.  One of the things I am working on is this little bunny for Samantha for Christmas.  This was my first time making a hand sewn toy, and it wasn't as difficult as I thought.  Now I am just working on Miss Maggie's accessories.  I love that you can buy other little patterns to accessorize her further.  I definitely want to knit her the little coat.  I love everything Alicia Paulson.  She has such a lovely aesthetic.  

5 comments:

  1. yay welcome back! thank heavens for RSS feeds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you here again! I love the bunny and can't wait to see other accessories you make for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera do you use? The quality is so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie- I use a Canon T3i and these photos I used a 50 mm lens. It is a DSLR. :0)

      Delete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...